I was asked the top 5 pros and top 5 cons of being a twin by a friend. I could only come up with two. Brittany's response was better.
1. No need for a mirrors.
2. I have more clothes options.
3. I know twice as many people by association.
4. People recognize me more often.
5. It's always a conversation starter.
1. I'm stuck looking like 'that'.
2. I cannot be disassociated from 'her'.
3. People think I'm their best friend just cause they know 'her'.
4. I don't know half the people who know me.
5. And it always creates awkward moments in conversations when I respond to the inevitable question 'what's it like being a twin' by saying, I don't know, answer me this first: what's it like being ugly? You don't know the answer to that cause it's always how it's been. It's normal for you.