Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Will

1/20/2011

Brittany, as usual, has been helping me with an application for school in the fall. She is helping to edit and review my stuff. As we were going over some things. I had a thought. I emailed her the following:

You do realize that if anything happens to me you are required to send
my application in for me. And, technically, I bet if something DID
happen to me you can use my identity and get and MFA yourself. In
fact, use this email as documentation that my will is for you to do so
if something happens to me anytime between now and June of 2013.

Brittany's response:

Yes, if something does happen to you, I'll still submit your application.

May you all be witnesses to this illegal activity that will never actually take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment