Sunday, May 29, 2011

Being Prepared

I wasn't sure if the Bishopric was planning on me teaching Sunday School today. We are starting on Temple and Family History and had yet to make an announcement in church. For some reason, though, I felt to prepare a lesson anyway.

One of the bishopric came up to me after sacrament and asked if we could start the lessons next week as a lot of people were out of town. I was just fine with that. So I went to the large Sunday School class instead.

And then I found out there was no teacher for the large Sunday School class. The same bishopric member asked me if I could teach.

Good thing I prepared a lesson. Although my lesson was specifically for six individuals.

Adding an additional 25 wasn't that much more of a difference I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment