Monday, October 3, 2011

On Set

They say that every set has a different rhythm and a different feel to it. Even if you have the same position, you will do different things.

When shooting on location, outside, on the side of a rock, you have some down time. It’s nice to have something to do. Other than looking research.

But, of course, I didn’t consider that so I tried doing all my research online from my phone. It worked until my battery died. So, I plugged it in to my computer to charge. It was working great until something happened that had never happened before. The phone started flashing red and green. It flashes red when the battery is low and green when I have a notification. But both of them together was beyond me.

I felt my battery was hot so decided to shut the phone down.

It was a good thing too. The flashing green and red meant it would self-destruct in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment