Friday, January 27, 2012

Solidifying my schedule for the new semester

I finally have my schedule for the next semester solidified. I'm not producing anything, although I will work on a few sets. I am taking six classes (3 credits each) and doing an internship.

Piece of cake, right?





As a side note: I am actually pretty excited for my classes. Should you care, here they are:

Production Workshop (Workshop projects currently in process)

Industry Insiders (Guest faculty and Producer JoAnne Sellar leads this class. Every week we watch a film she worked on followed by a class discussion of the filmmaking process)

Independent Feature Filmmaking

Optioning books for Film and Television

Feature Film Script Analysis

Fundamentals of Screenwriting



I am also doing an internship at eOne, a distribution company in Beverly Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment