Sunday, September 2, 2012

The past few months

Since getting back to CA, life has been hectic.  Planning a thesis is no small task.  But, I was able to find some fun things along the way.  This post is a conglomerate of various things I came across the past few months.

Cute couple in front of me at the post office.  The man's (on the left) shorts were a bit higher than his wife's (on the right).

Fire in the Virgin Gorge.  As we were driving back from UT to CA, we saw huge lightening bolts in the distance.  As we got closer we saw the tops of the mountains were burning from the lightening.  Pretty cool to see.  Especially since it took us 3 hours to go 36 miles... 

Yes, we bought a shake weight.  We had so many gift cards from Bed, Bath & Beyond that we were worried we wouldn't be able to get a lot of stuff.  We found plenty to get.

Including a foot massager.  To be fair, Michael has been having foot problems so it was more for him. But, I HAD to test it out for him...

Sometimes you see the most random things.  This fun little toy was at a toy machine at Denny's.  This is for you, Mom.



And, how can I resist putting Chelsea and Michael dancing up?  It was pretty awesome.  My favorite moments of Chelsea are at around 1:15 and 1:30 of the second video.  Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love love the dancing! That just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE these videos! Chelsea cracked me up and did great!

    ReplyDelete