Monday, October 26, 2009

A surreal movie experience

Imagine, if you will, a few moments of being completely surrounded by film. While switching off between writing a paper on a film for one class and watching another film for another class, I got up for a brief break, looking out the window of my apartment. Is there any doubt in your mind what was going on?!? Yes, a huge film was being shot outside my window. There were cranes and cars, stunt-doubles, food, and you name everything else. The picture below isn't the best as it was taken from my window. But it is proof that my definition of paradise really does exist :)

3 comments:

  1. Were you able to find out what movie was being filmed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I wasn't. They had security which means they wanted it to be a secret :) It was a pretty large one so I'm thinking a summer blockbuster. I know the Flatiron building will be in it so we will just have to wait and see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley's Utopia - Heaven and film cameras

    ReplyDelete