Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm a planner. So I made a schedule of my daily activities while I'm home for the week.

Wednesday, July 14
Arrive in Salt Lake
Go swimming

Thursday, July 15
Swim

Friday, July 16
Swim

Saturday, July 17
Swim
Attend Grandma's funeral
More swimming

Sunday, July 18
Think about swimming

Monday, July 19
Swim

Tuesday, July 20
Swim

Wednesday, July 21
Swim
Take the red-eye back to New York

Thursday, July 22
Arrive in New York
Get through the work day by thinking about how much I like to swim

3 comments:

  1. I'd really like to swim with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry your Grandma passed away! It's crazy how time passes---this getting older thing is strange. We get older, our parents start to look really old and our cute grandparents turn into angels. It is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you can be at home, especially now, but I didn't know how much you like to swim. Did you do know that you can also swim in New York? (Slightly sarcastic comment.)

    ReplyDelete