Friday, July 23, 2010

Venting Session

I vowed to never turn this blog into a venting session. There is too much other, pointless stuff to discuss. But, today, I have to make a stand.

Serenity was probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. K, maybe not the worst but I wasn't happy with it. Now, to be fair, I had expectations going in. But they weren't even close to being met! I mean, what moon does Joss Whedon think he is from?

As you can tell by now, I was probably a bit too involved with the characters lives. I feel I became a part of their world the past 14-episodes-of-Firefly-and-Serenity-movie. And now it is done. And really, ain't that what I am venting about? 'Cause I don't do good with change and having to live my life now don't make it easy.

1 comment:

  1. So, are you upset that it was only one season and you now don't have anything to watch? Or are you venting because they killed off some of the characters and now we know that there really isn't a future chance that they're start the series up again? Before, there was always the hope! :-(

    ReplyDelete