Sunday, May 30, 2010

Running

5/29/2010

I stayed with my brother and his family last night and decided to go on a run before the wedding. I asked where I could go run and my sister-in-law said that there is a lake close by with a trail around it. I thought that sounded nice so I grabbed my water and iPod and started running.

I figured that with it being a Saturday morning there would be other runners. So, when I arrived at the trail I wasn't surprised to see others running.

It was a few minutes later that I realized that they all had numbers pinned to their clothes.

Thirty minutes later I turned the corner and realized I was steps away from the finish line.

I have never run a race before. But I felt like I had a pretty good idea of what was included in a triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment