Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Premiere after party

9/22/2010

I've been to two premiere after parties in my life. The first was when I was a sophomore in college. I got extra credit to help set up for the premiere of a film. There was suppose to be enough time after for everyone to get home and change. Only problem was that it took longer to set up than anticipated. Everyone brought their stuff just in case to change into. Except me. Oh, 'cause I wasn't actually invited to the after party but I ended up having to go because my ride was required to go. Needless to say, it was awkward on so many levels. But, I got an A in the class.

The second was a much better experience. Thanks to my friend (shout-out to Derek) who runs the light board for a show, I got to see "The Break of Noon" with David Duchovny and Amanda Peet tonight AND go to the after party following the premiere.

This experience was much better. If, anything, 'cause I was dressed more appropriately for the event.



Photos from the show and after party
http://www.playbill.com/multimedia/gallery/1900/?pnum=1

1 comment:

  1. what can you say about gillian and david? They are so cute together?:)

    ReplyDelete