Friday, November 19, 2010

Ultimate Film Day

11/18/2010

I work with actors, directors, screenwriters, etc. at my job. I go to school to study such films. And, I enjoy such films on my leisurely time. So, when they all combined into one day: I deem it an ultimate film day.

When my boss arrived at work today she told me she was going to the set of a client's film, a director, and wanted to see if I wanted to join. Uh, ya!

So, at the end of the work day I was able to hangout on set with him, my boss, and a couple actors (granted, the entire crew was there as well).

I had to leave earlier than I wanted as I had a movie night with some friends. But, in between I worked on a final paper for one of my film classes.

So, in the end I worked behind the scenes on client things, saw and analyzed a film with friends, wrote about film, and watched a production be shot.

All in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment