Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another twin conversation

3/30/2011

Brittany:

I was thinking, I like the idea of becoming your consultant. We both know I will. As you are a producer you'll get a lot of stuff that you'll have to make a decision on: Which scripts to accept, which actors to select, etc. It'll be nice cause I'll have an indirect part in that. Ultimately things are your decision, but I know you'll come to me for some advice so I'll still be involved with the industry but indirectly. Remember, you are Oprah and I am your Gayle. Although if they start making gay jokes about us then that would just be awkward. So I like the idea of consulting. :) I'll be able to read scripts and make suggestions on whether to take on projects or stuff like that. Good plan is good plan.

Ashley:

Good plan is good plan. Especially the part where I'm Oprah and you are Gayle.

Brittany:

Of course you're Oprah. You're single. Gayle was married before.

Ashley:

Ahhhh....

Brittany:

But don't worry. Oprah's living with a man and Gayle's divorced and alone. So you'll end up coming out on top in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment