Saturday, March 26, 2011

Confused from the chaos

3/23/2011

I'm still trying to get caught up with stuff at work. That includes calling several people for information about various things from needing commissions reports to needing company identifications information. And, it takes me a few tries to get through to the people I need to speak with.

As I try to contact them, however, I get confused with who I am calling and what I am asking for.

There were three people I needed to contact this week. Two for identification numbers and one for a commission report. I called all three several times.

I finally got through to one person, getting the information I needed in regards to the company information while working on other things. I pulled up the website where the other number was and called to get the company information. But, when I asked for the business department they seemed very confused. It took me a second to realize I was calling the wrong company for the information. So, I quickly changed mindsets and spoke to the person about the commission report, the reason why I called this company.

Good thing I realized my mistake. Otherwise it would have been a pointless and/or frustrating phone call for all involved. And, I was actually able to get the information I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment