Saturday, March 5, 2011

A random text conversation between me and an unknown number

3/2/2011

Unknown number:

I'm sending this off the record, but that email you just forwarded is total bullshit.

Unknown number:

Why hello Ashley! I just texted the wrong Ashley. Now that is embarrassing!!! Whooooosps!

Unknown number:

But as I'm sure you can tell, the topic was juicy!

Me:

No worries ;) Only problem is, I don't recognize your number... My phone deleted all my contacts a few weeks ago...

Unknown number:

Haha, well now I don't want to confess! It's *Martha. :)

Me:

Martha! Well, I'm slightly embarrassed for not knowing it was you... How about we call it even;) It sure game me a laugh, that's for sure :)

Martha:

I have never done that! So embarrassing. I work with an Ashley.

Me:

Seriously, it made my day and it was a pretty good day already :)



*The names have not been changed for purposes of this post.

And, I'm really curious about the email Ashley forwarded...

No comments:

Post a Comment