Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Response to comments

Tammy: I am DEFINITELY going to look for Persuasion. Such a classic!

Brittany: I will also look for Dante's Inferno. Not sure if I'll read it though...

Random comment by me: I will also be looking for a book called On the History of Film Style by David Bordwell. Apparently it costs a bit to buy. That means that if I get my hands on a copy I could earn a bit of dough :D

Rosie: Being here three weeks now has given me a type of confidence. Half the time I'm going the wrong way but people still stop me to ask for directions. I just point them in a direction even if I have no idea what they are looking for. They'll ask someone else the next block anyway.

Oh, and, I can't wait til you update your blog (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've started 2 and my brain just can't quite get itself together enough to think in blogging terms. Definitely a pregnancy issue. Until you can use that excuse, I should see more posts from you;)
    Let's have a race to see who can post first, shall we:) Unless you were planning to post today...in that case, the bet is off because I won't be posting today. Maybe in the near future, though?

    ReplyDelete