Monday, September 7, 2009

Visitors, lessons, and early morning wake-up calls

More lessons I've learned:

*If you were wondering:



*Most popular type of bench found in NYC (I don't know how this picture turned out like this. It just sorta happened and I actually like it :D).



*If you don't bother the pigeons, they won't bother you.



*Don't make eye contact with dialoguers. If you do you will be out money. Or, you will feel bad for not giving money...

*If you trap a cockroach in a cup just know that it will not be dead after 4 days. Also, they can withstand water but not Windex.

*It is possible to have someone ring your bell at 5 in the morning. This usually only happens on the weekend and is most likely a drunk. (I wouldn't know though since I didn't answer the entry phone (which will be referred to from now on as a citofono).

*If you walk around NYC in flip-flops then your feet will get dirty. (And very likely, blistery.)

No comments:

Post a Comment