Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh, laser...

I always get nervous before my laser treatments 'cause the pain is never something I look forward to. There are some technicians that I prefer as well where there are others that enjoy yelps of pain from the clients.

Today I had a technician that I enjoy and the pain was much less than with other technicians. The best part, however, wasn't the lack of pain but was when she asked me if I had internet on my phone as she saw me catching up on some emails. She handed me a folded up index card with a link on it that she kept in her pocket. It was a link to a photo of her daughter so I could vote in one of those online kid contest.

Needless to say, I voted. And, the technicians technique of having her clients vote seems to be working. Yesterday she was ranked 795th. Today, 211.

No comments:

Post a Comment