Wednesday, August 25, 2010

There is a rumor going around...

8/24/2010

I always get a bit nervous when an Elder says to me, "So, there is a rumor going around that you..." I had to quickly ask what it was 'cause, let's be honest, if missionaries know something I don't then it is never a good thing.

Ya, apparently I was in a missionary training video which I had completely forgotten about. I remember the Mormon Message (good luck finding it. You won't :)) but completely spaced the training video.

(It was for a missionary driving video where I was a sister missionary demonstrating what NOT to do while your companion drives. I was apparently talking A LOT to my companion and was distracting her. I assured the missionaries that I'm not really like that. I'm not sure if they believed me.)

3 comments:

  1. I felt the challenge in that statement and guess what I found in my first try? Titled Pioneers in Mormon Messages, you can be found at http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?autoplay=true&index=3&locale=0&sourceId=0b7d115277f06210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD.
    Yeah, that's right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find that?!?! You are TOO good! I seriously have spent hours looking for that. Now I just need to learn how to delete comments...

    (My hair was so short then. And, I think "my companion" is the same companion in the missionary driving video...)

    ReplyDelete