Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday, that one day that is different from all the rest.

I have a bitter/sweet relationship with Thursdays. Sweet because my weekend starts at 10 pm but bitter because it tends to be a long day, especially since I don't have as much to do at work. I actually didn't think I'd make it through but I did. But it involved a count down to Brittany letting her know that I had six hours left, then four, then two, then an hour and a half, then an hour, then forty-five minutes, then twenty minutes, then....

To make it even more of a drawn out day, I was walking to the subway to get to class when at one point a woman ran right in front of me, almost knocking me down. Her head was down but she definitely had an agenda: get to the black SUV on the curb with blacked-out windows.

Seriously, Glenn Close, you could have at least said "excuse me".

No comments:

Post a Comment