Friday, April 29, 2011

An extra post: Another Ashley/Brittany text conversation

In honor of the Royal Wedding, a text message conversation between Brittany and me.

Brittany: I thought the dress was beautiful. Chris agreed and said it was nice, too. So much so that he would even wear it. Haha.

Ashley: What dress?

Brittany: Kate Middleton's dress.

Brittany: Why am I so surprised that you didn't follow the wedding? Even talking about a random dress, I would assume you knew what I was referring to. I guess that just means that you have a life.

Ashley: Success of Cambridge?

Brittany: Success of Cambridge?

Ashley: Stupid Auto Correct - Duchess of Cambridge. Isn't that the title she got now that she is married?

Brittany: Success of Cambridge, I thought you were saying that that was the name of the dress. Haha!

Brittany: That's what I would call it at least.

2 comments:

  1. Duchess of CAMBRIDGE! I'm shocked at your U.K. trivia knowledge...or lack thereof. Looks like we need another trip to England for your refresher course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, I have no idea what you are talking about. Did I not put "Duchess of Cambridge"?

    ReplyDelete