Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Other Guys

4/22/2011

The Other Guys is currently streamable on Netflix. However ridiculous it might be, I found it hilarious, LOLing at various moments. I couldn't help myself.

Best part is: they filmed several of the scenes by my apartment. In fact, the scene where Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith jump off the building is literally on the corner of Broadway and 25th. You can see the 40/40 club in the shot (if you need proof).

Ya, pretty sure I saw them filming that last summer. In fact, I probably blogged about it.

But I'm too lazy to look at my past posts to see if I did.

(If there is someone out there that would like the challenge, the post would have been about filming a scene with stunts and cranes holding the stunt lines. Good luck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment