Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

4/14/2011

I woke up to the sunny New York skyline with breakfast in bed. I even had a free striptease dance. I clamored with clowns, flew over the Amazon while later walked the streets of Venice and ate dinner at a Paris café. What an ideal day.


Our Vegas hotel is across from New York, New York hotel and there were no seats at the breakfast table. My cute little nieces thought it would be hilarious to run away from my sister when she was trying to get them dressed. We went to Circus, Circus where we watched a 4D film of Dora the Explorer where she and Diego rode an airplane over the Amazon looking for a crazed butterfly robot. (Don’t worry, they found it.) We walked the strip and had dinner outside, across from the Bellagio. After the sun went down we had the perfect view of the fountain show. Amazing.

1 comment: