Sunday, February 14, 2010

Doctor's Office

2/12/2010

I had to go to the student health center today as I have some allergy issues that I'm trying to figure out. While there, I was intrigued by this lady. I had to get her voice down as a classic New Yorker.



At one point she was discussing the "snow storm" from Wednesday. She mentioned how every thing shut down when it didn't need to be. In her words (please imagine the voice heard from the secret recording), "Since when have we been a city of wooses. When I left work on Wednesday it was all slush."

As she was walking out she turned to me and said, referring to a couple that had been in the office earlier, "The boyfriend had too much to say. If he has too much to say now... it is only the start. I'd kill myself."

I love New Yorkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment