Monday, February 15, 2010

Ignorant vanity?

It wasn't until today that I realized that every day when I get in the elevator at work, I look up. Why? Because the ceiling of the elevator is a mirror. I mean, I've known I do this. But today I actually became aware of it. I'll just take a quick look to make sure my hair looks decent before walking into the office or to see if my make-up happened to melt off my face ten minutes early. Or is it because I am vain? (Brittany, this last part was rhetorical.)



I'm so vain. I probably think this blog is about me.

1 comment:

  1. You are vain...but we love you anyway. Joseph came home from his NYC trip in December and mentioned your vanity. It was after a conversation or a shopping trip for boots??? I think a bit of vanity is heathy...the alternative is you could care less what you look like and that can be frightening too;). Love you Ashley. PS...Brittany, start a blog please.

    ReplyDelete