Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awkward...

I helped a friend move today but at one point there wasn't enough room for me in the car. So, I stayed at his old apartment while he and his friend went to drop some stuff off. Only thing was that the new guy moving in was arranging his stuff in his new digg.

He was actually pretty cool. He is a singer, dancer, actor. He even worked for Marc Jacobs for a few months as a temp but had to go travel. He has been trying to contact them as they offered him a full time position. Unfortuantely, he is still waiting. He even got some great women's shoes from them that are a few hundred dollars. They were very...red. He is going to give them to a friend since he doesn't need them.

Needless to say, I wish Tony good luck at his new place and future career goals. He feels it is time to settle down and I wish him luck with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment