Thursday, October 21, 2010

Work

10/20/2010

The past few months at work have been kinda crazy. We moved offices, changed some things with how the office runs, hired new employees, all while my boss has been pregnant with twins. And, although everything ran smoothly, we were all busy.

I knew this week would be busy as I was training a new girl starting today. I wasn't too worried as everyone else would be in the office, including my boss. Little did I know that I was wrong.

I got a text from my boss yesterday saying she thinks she is going to deliver. She isn't due until the end of November but had been scheduled to deliver beginning of November. She is three weeks earlier than expected. A lot can happen in three weeks including me being ready for her to be gone.

Later, my boss's husband texted me from my boss's phone:

Hey Ashley. Babies are doing well. Lea is recovering. First words out of her out of her mouth were "are the babies cute" and "tell Ashley to train Sarah."

Work continues to be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment