Friday, October 29, 2010

Vacation

10/27/2010

Today was humid. But I didn’t care ‘cause I was going on a much looked forward to vacation. First, fly into Boston, meet up with Tammy P and drive a few hours to our hotel. Tomorrow we head north to PEI and ending up in Salem, MA on Halloween.

And then I got to the airport. To be honest, I’m still at the airport. My flight was originally suppose to take off at 6 pm. It is now 9. The doors are open so that’s a good sign. I’ve been at the airport longer than my flight will take.

Good thing I have technology. Especially that I can look on delta.com on my phone and get my flight status. No need to get off my chair and look at the board twenty feet away.

I just looked. It is delayed but the time is still for 9 pm. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Uh, we are boarding now. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment