Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yet, another, Brittany/Ashley email conversation.

9/29/2010

For Christmas last year, Brittany got a quote-of-the-day "The Office" calendar from her soon-to-be in-laws. Since receiving it, she has diligently emailed me the quotes on a daily basis. I, upon realizing that it is now almost October, asked the following. Which led to everything else:

Ashley: What are you going to do come 2011?

Brittany: You can buy me a calendar. And, since I won't be working here forever, you can buy yourself one, too, and we can follow them both each day so I don't have to email them anymore. Just if they are funny we could talk about it. It's like I buy you the movies every year. You can buy me and you a calendar each year, on top of something else that is of equal or greater value than the video club membership.

Ashley: LO-...

That was a funny phrase :)

Brittany: :)

Don't overdo dying laughing though! That is for only the serious of serious laughs.

Ashley: Okay, okay... I just got really excited... I'll be more conservative with my deaths.

Brittany: Only 9 lives. Ha!

Ashley: I'm not a cat...

Brittany: I always thought so. You are vain enough. And you have those crazy eyes.

It sounds like this conversation may turn into a blog.

Ashley: It very well could. Too bad you don't have one. Then you could post it.

Speaking of cats, are you jealous that I'm going to be in Salem, MA on Halloween?!?! Cause, you should be...

Brittany: Oh, good transition!

And, yes, I am actually VERY jealous! And I say that in all sincerity and covetousness that is deep within me.

Ashley: Covetousness, envy, and jealousy?

Brittany: D - all of the above.

Ashley: Then my job here is done.

1 comment:

  1. I'M not jealous of you being in Salem, MA on Halloween since I'll be with you! I think we should wear costumes. I'm going to start looking for a witch's outfit...

    ReplyDelete