Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boredom

3/29/2010

There are those days where some classes are more boring than others. Today was one of those days. I've learned a lot already about psychoanalysis, Marxist psychoanalysis, suturing, and the mirror theory. I couldn't handle it today. I just wanted to zone out. And I would for awhile. Then I'd zone back in and pretend to take notes but instead actually draw random figures on my paper. Then I'd zone out again. Then in. Then out. Then I'd start texting Brittany random questions. Then I'd zone in for a bit while I thought of new things to text Brittany and then I'd zone out. Then I started thinking about what I could text my mom...

I'm telling you, being bored can lead you to do some pretty crazy things.

2 comments:

  1. Um, did you edit this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it was more like a "personal censor". The following day I watched a film that was so blatantly psychoanalytical that it was too overwhelming so even seeing anything relating to psychoanalysis is too much this week...

    ReplyDelete