Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Madison Square Park

I couldn't let a beautiful day go by without visiting the park. Today is the most ideal weather day that I have experienced in New York. I decided to work on a paper at the park next to my apartment. The photo cannot give justice to the gorgeous day it really is (in fact it makes it look really ugly...) but it is a beautiful day in Manhattan with the Flatiron building in view. I'm sharing the park with those enjoying the weather reading or talking to friends and family on the phone. And with the sounds of the city, it is a quintessential New York moment.



*Today's post is brought to you by Madison Square Park and the free Internet that the park provides, hence why this post is so much earlier than past posts.

(A squirrel just ran past me and scared me. I jumped a little.)

1 comment:

  1. How the heck does a park have free wifi?! Is the park like a website - more visitors means more money? "Hey, let's put in wifi here at the park so we can generate more profit!"

    ReplyDelete