Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break!!!

It is officially Spring Break! What does that mean then? Oh, it means I'm working more than when I'm in school... I haven't had a technical Spring Break since who-knows-when so I had no comprehension to actually schedule a break. Well, I thought about it but it was too late. See, my boss asked me to work full-time this week as I won't be dealing with school. I'm actually fine with it as I really enjoy my job. But it isn't a break.

What I should have done was leave town like my three coworkers. There are only five of is in the office. The last two were my boss and I. Because they left my boss hired a temp. Her name is Kate. I call her temp. She is great. She does all the jobs that I don't like to do. I like temps.

1 comment:

  1. Make the temp clean the microwave. It's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete