Saturday, March 13, 2010

Iron men in New York

3/12/2010

I was watching the news (surprise!) while I was at the gym the other day (surprise!) and I noticed a story about iron statues of men placed on top of buildings in various locations throughout the Flatiron district. To my amazement, when I left the gym today I noticed that one was placed right around the corner from my apartment.

Proof:


I guess the police were on alert for any calls from concerned citizens afraid that someone was about to jump off the roof.

Article on the statues from the Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-palmer/iron-men-take-to-new-york_b_490750.html

Amber's response to the story: You would think that if there are 31 statues of men placed around the city then they would have been put in Chelsea...

No comments:

Post a Comment