Thursday, March 18, 2010

Festive Spirit

3/17/2010

It is true. I want a tattoo. Well, two actually. In fact, I want them so badly that I draw them often to at least satiate the desire.

Today was extra special though because it was a holiday. Today's tattoo was drawn in green. I purposefully didn't wear green so that I could have that be my only "festive" attire.

I told Brittany and here was our texting for the day:

Brittany: Just get the tattoos! I would totally support you on this!

Ashley: Ha! Seriously, I'm at least making a stencil so then I can do it whenever AND I can change the color accordingly :)

Brittany: Ohhhh, that is a good idea! You can make one for the "Shhhhh", too! Stencil-the tattoo without the permanent!

Here is my "stencil-the tattoo without the permanent". (Yes, that is my finger and yes, that is a moustache. I want to have one on the inside of my left index finger so I can hold it up to my face and have a moustache)

No comments:

Post a Comment