Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OCS*: An honorary post to Brittany

Since Brittany won't start her own blog, I decided to do an honorary blog for her tonight.

I was on the phone with Brittany this evening. She was telling me that a doctor diagnosed her today with a mild form of OCD. For those that know Brittany, this is not surprising.

The shock came, however, when, while talking, she blurts out, "oh no!" I didn't know what happened. She then sent me this picture. She caught herself in the act.



*OCS: Brittany sent me the picture via email. The subject was OCS. It was obviously a misspelling of OCD. I mentioned to her that she spelled it incorrectly. Her response: Don't tell me that. If you do I'll make you send the email back to me so I can fix it!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I must have the same problem, you should see mine and Chelsea's meds...lined up!! WOW! mom

    ReplyDelete