Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eat, read, and sleep movies...

I had a very interesting dream last night. An excerpt from an email about my dream that I sent to Brittany (all names have been changed to protect the innocent):

"Twin B" and I were literally in a movie. I want to say it was Deja Vu but with The Time Traveler's Wife in there somehow. "She" was in the past and I was in the present. Or maybe "she" was in the future and I was in the present or something. Anyways, we knew what was going to happen but "she" had to try and stop it. I knew the whole time (me as in an audience watching the movie) that it would turn out fine because movies do. But at one point I was talking to "her" on the phone when "she" is in the past or future and then the line goes silent and I yell out (me as in the character) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'cause this was the climax and my character didn't know if "she" was alive or not. But, me as in the spectator knew "she" was alive. And then me, as in reality, woke up.

"She" then sent the email to her coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment