Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Battle with a Box

I had a battle with a box today at work. The box won. I’m being serious.

We had to file some old files so we decided to stick them in a box that had yet to be constructed. We had to basically unfold the box to then “construct” it. My boss asked me if I’m good at constructing boxes as she claimed she wasn’t good at all. I thought to myself, "Of course I am! I can put it together! I’ve put lots of boxes together! I'm a pro!"

After a few minutes of trying to figure it out I basically stated out-loud, “wow, this is a very technical box!”

My boss then came over and put it together.

I’m not going to lie. The way she did it NEVER crossed my mind. You had to put the flaps in and then fold them a certain way and then push them all the way up while at the same time pulling down another flap and then… You get the picture. It was ridiculous.

The box really did win. The next box is going down though.

No comments:

Post a Comment