Friday, January 29, 2010

An Ode to Terry

1/28/2010

Oh, Terry, how I enjoyed our conversation at the post office. Talking with you made the mundane errand I was on worth it. You made me realize that, no, someone would not steal my credit card to simply send tax documents. To buy postage and resell it, yes. To send tax docs, no.

I'm sorry that yesterday was such a long day for you as you looked at the clock at noon and thought, "is it really only noon?!?!". Today went much faster so we can both be thankful for that.

Thank you for helping me with my packages. I didn't realize that one must put the labels on perfectly. Thank you for help me understand that and for helping me both times I was in line.

And most of all, thank you for your mullet. Really, words cannot express the joy it brought to my heart.

Thank you Terry, for being you.


(Apologies for the quality. I'm still trying to learn how to focus the camera on my phone. Plus, I was trying to be sly.)

1 comment:

  1. I heart postal workers. They really are the best. A well kept American treasure.

    ReplyDelete