Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Peak Time

Peak Time at the gym is between 6 pm and 8 pm. This means that the gym peaks in occupants as many people get off work around this time and go to get their workouts in.

I advise going any other time. No equipment is available. And, if it is, there is a reason why.

However, I overheard a very interesting conversation during the peak hours today. The two ladies were updating the other on their love lives, on boys, and lots of other things that I tried to block out. It was interesting to listen.

What was even more interesting, however, was that the lady next to me, one of the main participants in the conversation, was actually talking on the phone. She could not run and talk at the same time so what did she do? SHE PUT IT ON SPEAKER PHONE! It was the most awkward situation. I don’t even want to know what Sandra thought about being put on speaker…

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you this one made me laugh!! You are seriously funny.

    I'm glad you have a blog. What would NYC be without Ashley??

    There wouldn't be someone to make me laugh this very minute.

    ReplyDelete